Do I need a mobile optimized website? Absolutely. The world has changed so drastically over the past few years that it's amazing we even know how to make a phone call anymore. (Phone Call? What's that?) Well, all these changes impact your business in a big way. Did you know that as of 2014, according to TechCrunch, combined with mobile web, mobile usage accounted for 60% of time spent, while desktop-based digital media consumption made up the remaining 40%. This means that the way people are accessing information about you and your company has changed. You now live in a mobile world and your company and organization must adapt to this new environment or risk being left behind.